Sunday, February 11, 2024

FBI Agents Abroad "Spendin' Gs, Glocks Poppin' Like Ozone"

 

I was remiss in my post yesterday about traveling FBI officials, commercial sex, and karaoke bars not to post this video. 

I'm reliably informed it was the Number 1 most popular tune those drunken agents were belting out at every foreign karaoke joint they hit, big cigars in hand. 

You can imagine it:

Uhh, uh uh uh 
It's big pimpin' baby 
It's big pimpin', spendin' G's 

[Note: Remaining Lyrics REDACTED for a dozen different reasons] 

Glocks popping like ozone

They love it. 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps those agents should have watched this: https://youtu.be/ZGv8oAHxekU?si=IJ62AaLcUaWOZW-_

TSB said...

Classic! If the FBI Academy has any sense, that will be made an in-service training video.

TSB said...

I'll confess I don't get the simile "Glocks popping like ozone." I mean, the word "Glock" is just perfect for rappers since you can rhyme it with nearly anything else, so why pick "ozone?"

Ozone is a colorless gas that isn't really harmful, so why would it appeal to whoever wrote that song?

Anonymous said...

Has Lewis of the Diplomad 2.0 passed?

TSB said...

I just checked his X account and he posted something six hours ago (around noon Sunday) so he seems to be carrying on, unless someone else uses his account.

He only about two years older than me, so I'm happy to report that.

Anonymous said...

Good, on both accounts!!

James said...

With all the excitement in DC I hope you are doing well? I think you have to look at it in two ways: Power and " palace intrigue". As far as the palace intrigue goes I'm not very impressed. Power is something else, never ever given up willingly.

James said...

Going back to it's an unfortunate " cultural thing", there's a lot of unfortunate things happening.

TSB said...

James: Thanks. I'm hanging in there for the duration, and Election Season is just getting good. I get up in the morning and look forward to more n' more power plays!