I think I should try telecommuting every now and then. The combination of OpenNet Everywhere (ONE) and BlackBerries is quite the thing for working from home.
While taking a sick day today, I did the following work:
- Replied to all my routine e-mails
- Dialed in to a teleconference
- Took a phone call from an RSO about an ongoing project
- Finished my response to a tasker that's due tomorrow
- Cleared a cable
- Retrieved a spreadsheet from my IronKey and forwarded it to a requester
- Sent my Division Director some talking points to prep him for a meeting
And I still had time to snooze, read a book, and surf the Intertubes. All without getting dressed. What's not to like about that?