Friday, April 9, 2010

Lots to Read, And a Small Screen to Read It On















I'm off in a few minutes for a long weekend trip to the lowcountry of coastal South Carolina, where I'll stay in a beach place so tranquil and remote that the only Starbucks for miles around is inside a Piggly Wiggly store, and the only Wi-Fi availability will be what I can snatch from hotel parking lots. (I exaggerate, but only slightly and not about Piggly Wiggly, they really do have the only Starbucks around.)

What's more, I'm not bringing my notebook computer. That means I'll be reduced to my basic cyber load of a Blackberry and a Palm T/X. That's right, I'm the last man in America still using a personal digital assistant, but, this weekend, the T/X will be my primary means for reading Kolbi's weekly round up.

It will be like looking at the FS blogosphere through a keyhole, but what's the alternative? The weekly round up is must-read stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Friday, and that means that the Two Month Blogiversary of the Weekly State Department Blog Roundup is up - and you're on it!

Here is the link:

http://bit.ly/aZJeOz

(If I quoted your text or used your photo(s) and you would rather I had not, please let me know. Please also be sure to check the link(s) that I put up to you, in order to verify that they work properly. If you would rather that I had not referenced you, and/or do not want me to reference you in the future, please also contact me.)

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

And you're killing me with those incredibly kind words!

You go off now and you have a lovely long weekend, you hear!

:)


(Goodness... without you or Diplopundit around this weekend, what are those of us who love State news going to do!?)