Thursday, April 22, 2010

Work the Kids, But Save the Earth

I just realized that today is officially Earth Day, as well as Take Your Child to Work Day (now re-named Take Our Daughters and Sons to Work Day so as to be even more politically correct).

That's such a harmonic convergence of fluffy feel-goodism that I'm getting quite lightheaded. As soon as I get home, I think I'll have to lie down and reminisce about the 60s. ("If you're go-ing, to San-Fran-cisco, ..... ")

Even the Office of Overseas Buildings Operations is getting into the act with an announcement about their green building program:

These sustainability efforts exhibit the Department of State’s commitment to environmental stewardship and provide platforms demonstrating a policy of eco-diplomacy.


Eco-diplomacy?

No comments: