Friday, July 29, 2016

Most Eyebrow-Raising Headline of the Week

A cop for 11 years and she didn't recognize a doughnut???


"Cops mistook Krispy Kreme doughnut glaze for meth" - Orlando Sentintel

That's when she spotted "a rock like substance on the floor board where his feet were," she wrote.

"I recognized through my eleven years of training and experience as a law enforcement officer the substance to be some sort of narcotic," she wrote.

"I kept telling them, 'That's … glaze from a doughnut. … They tried to say it was crack cocaine at first, then they said, 'No, it's meth, crystal meth.'"

3 comments:

James said...

I had not realized that it was possible for a peace officer to misidentify a doughnut!

Anonymous said...

TSB: I get really high on those Krispy Kremes too! I turn the music way up and run thru yellow lights plus they are addictive. I always share them with the cops when they pull me over and tell them my wife just had a baby!. gwb

Anonymous said...

TSB;James: After a really tough day at work in the summer heat what I like to do is pickup a Banana Creme Pie on the way home and try to eat the whole thing without having my head fall into it. gwb