Yes, she's doing it, starting a podcast. Here's the news from Politico yesterday:
The yet-to-be-titled show will be co-produced by audio giant iHeartMedia, which produces original content such as Will Ferrell’s “The Ron Burgundy Podcast,” and, through iHeartRadio, is also a major distributor for the biggest names in conservative talk radio. They include a who’s who of right-wing commentators who have pilloried Clinton and her family over the years: Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, Glenn Beck, Ben Shapiro, and Sean Hannity. The Joe Rogan Experience, whose host recently endorsed Bernie Sanders, is one of iHeartRadio’s most popular shows.
I'll be the first to subscribe to that. But, yet to be titled? We cannot allow that to stand. I don't know if Hillary is open to suggestions from the public, but these are mine.
- The Mellifluous Voice of Hillary Diane Rodham (and Sometimes) Clinton
- I Have No Recollection, but I Do Have This Podcast
- How Come No One Names Their Kid “Hillary“ Anymore?
- Bitter BlackBerries
- HRC Interviews Some of the People Who Should Answer For What They Did to Me
- HRC / DC
- Hillary Unchained (Freedom’s Just Another Word For Nothing Left to Lose)
- Uncorked, Self-Medicated, and Ready To Talk and Talk and Talk
- Straight Outta' Chappaqua
- I Coulda’ Been a Contender
- I Coulda' Been Somebody
- Instead of a Bum, Which is What I Am
A podcast like that is exactly what we need in these trying times. Nothing but great info and entertainment can possibly come out of this new HRC initiative.